Saturday, May 23, 2009

London Day 2

Well its only 3 so day 2 isn't really finished but i'm at the computer right now so I thought I would just write a quick post. This morning we got up and went over to Hyde Park corner to do a free walking tour around part of London. The walking tour took us to Buckingham Palace, where we saw the changing of the guards. Then over to St. James palace where Prince Charles and his family live. From there we went to Trafalgar Square and eventually on to Westminister. At Westminister we saw Big Ben, Westminster Palace (Parliament), and Westminister Abbey. The tour ended and we walked over to look at the Thames River and the London Eye. Then Maude and I got some lunch are are using the internet. We still have some things to see and do so I will update again when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment