Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Video Update

Well the next normal blog post will come shortly hopefully and will be about Berlin and my parents visit, I keep forgetting to get pictures off Maude's camera. Though I'm not sure who is going to care since I think my parents are the only ones who read this usually. But for this post I'm just going to throw a few short videos of some things on here. I have been doing a terrible job of taking video of things while here, I blame it partly on myself and partly on other people who always get mad when I try to film them. But here are a few of the videos that I have gotten.



Right here we have a video from the trip Maude and I took to Istanbul. We have no idea what they are saying but its a large procession of men chanting something, possibly in some sort of protest. Not really sure what it was about but I thought it would be good to catch on video



This one is a random street perform in Saint Michel in Paris. Look on top of his head, yes that is a very large glass bottle with live fish inside.



Not sure if I put this up before and don't feel like checking but here is a clip of the Superbowl, which you saw if you watched, and a little look around to all the other American students watching it there with me.



So Henry and I went to the SK Slavia Praha vs. Sparta Praha game on Monday. These are the two best teams in the Czech professional football league (soccer) and they are both based in Prague also so its a huge rivalry. The game we were at was probably the biggest non-playoff game of the year in the Czech Republic. We were rooting for Slavia and we were sitting next to the main Slavia fan section. This is a video of the crazy Slavia fans and the beginning of the game.



This is again the Slavia fans, I thought I'd include 2 because they are so intense and because the number of different cheers and things they do is incredible. You really need to be a fan (fanatic) to sit in this section.



This last video is a quick panorama of the view from the Eiffel Tower. Its a bit tough to see because its night time, but it looked great while we were up there.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, yes your parents read all your blog's and so does many other here at home, friends and famialy are alway's asking if you added anything new. Your grandmother print's all them out and has made a book.

    See yea soon!

    ReplyDelete